rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Considering the MGTOW lifestyle.

Considering the MGTOW lifestyle.

Quote: (11-04-2018 06:19 AM)flyinghorse Wrote:  

I've had my fair share of flings, relationships, and one night stands but feel at the age of 32 I'm getting ready to bow out of it all.

-I could never imagine fucking and seeing the same woman every day for the rest of my life (nor do I want children, either) and so the prospect a long term relationship appears unrealistic and unappetizing.

-I'm tired of wasting money and effort sleeping around. I did this from my mid 20's to my early 30s and I've had some great experiences but its slowly and increasingly losing its appeal. I've met the arty types, the hipsters, the shallow, the pretty, the ugly, the musicians, the sporty types, the plain and janes. The desire to keep meeting new women, to keep putting energy into dating - where that energy ought to be better spent - and to keep having sex with random women has lost its appeal.

Anyone else reached this point where the MGTOW lifestyle looks far better than the 'player' lifestyle?

I used to look at MGTOW guys and think they're losers (some of them are legit incels or bitter divorced dudes) but the lifestyle actually looks better right now than my womanizing past.

You are in a slump. This mood may or may not pass, but the bigger question is: "How is the rest of your life?"

Is the rest of your life this joyless? A lot of men have to fight the black dog of depression. It is an ugly fight a lot of strong men lose (Hemmingway et al). It might be time to step back from the game as a pursuit in itself and seek a purpose for yourself. Take shit one day at a time, pursue goal driven activities, and hope this funk passes. Go your OWN WAY, but in the authentic sense of pursuing the best for you. Maybe something medical is going on? Get a general checkup.

Are you location dependent? Are you generally doing whatever the fuck you want in life? Take on a challenge! Maybe seek a geographic cure.

Messages In This Thread