rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls on Dating Apps Talking about themselves a lot

Girls on Dating Apps Talking about themselves a lot

Most girls appear to use dating sites and apps to get attention. This is understandable considering that these apps and sites are basically readily available, legal, and entirely socially acceptable psychological drug dispensers that they can use at any time to get that attention high whenever they feel a little down on life and need a quick pick me up. Why would many women not use them this way?

Though I've had success with getting girls from apps and sites, I have found that it is generally better to meet them in real life. The amount of time and effort I spend scouring through the app/site, managing chats with 20 women at a time because I know that 50-80% of them will probably flake and/or stop responding as they are only wanting attention but never had any intention to meet in person, etc. is equal to or greater than the amount of time and effort I put into daygame but daygame improves my confidence and social skills whereas online game generally will not. Daygame is also not a handheld distraction machine that I keep in my pocket so that I can never truly focus or be in the moment at any point throughout the day nor is it a notification tab or email notification on my computer ensuring that I can never truly focus on my work because I am being constantly distracted and it takes 20-30 minutes to re-focus every time I get distracted but I get distracted again before that 20-30 minutes even has a chance to pass. Daygame does not generally put you in a state of permanent never-ending distraction and zombie-like non-focus.

Additionally, it has been my experience that almost nobody looks exactly in real life as they do in their carefully selected and possibly edited photos. It can be a little annoying to meet a girl who looked like an 8 in her photos only to discover that she is a 5 or a 6 in person because she took the photos at a certain angle, used subtle makeup tricks to hide various things, etc. A girl you met first in person is a girl you already know the true appearance of.

All that said, a girls subjecting you to a barrage of questions interview-style is, in my experience, usually a test that should be responded to by answering very ambiguously and by lightly pointing out that it feels like you are being interviewed and that is weird. A girl will generally respond well to discovering that you are not some timid pushover that will capitulate to her every question and command.

Messages In This Thread