rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

High schooler with gynecomastia

High schooler with gynecomastia

Hey, so I'm in high school and I have gynecomastia, I've had it since I think about

6th or 7th grade. A little of it is actual breast tissue I think, however most of it is

fat. Admittedly, they're def big enough to make the underclass girls maybe a bit

jealous (just joking for the most part there lol) anyways, yeah. I used to be made

fun of them until I figured out in 8th grade all there is too it is being confident

about them and not really caring. I have no problem getting girls and shit even

with my moobs, however, I am thinking perhaps this is simply because they are in

high school and are more naive and do not know what their preferences are. It's

cuffing season and I've been getting a lot of ioi's with girls and the likes but my

question is when I get out of high-school and start going to clubs and shit will

women care more? Honestly they wouldn't even notice until my shirt was off

because I have found the right way to dress in order to not show my moobs really,

but my last girlfriend for instance did not mind and she still went crazy even when

she would touch my chest. But yeah, sorry for the long text and all but I feel this

is a question that needs to be asked because we're poor so surgery is not an

option. I know pushups and working out would certainly help but how much of an

effect would this have considering a little of it is def breast tissue? Thanks, and

sorry for the text block.

Messages In This Thread