rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Knocking girls up and leaving? Thoughts?

Knocking girls up and leaving? Thoughts?

Quote: (06-25-2018 11:15 AM)doc holliday Wrote:  

Quote: (06-25-2018 10:17 AM)Heightcel Wrote:  

Whiteknights in this thread unable to distance their emotions from discussing a male sexual strategy in a rational manner. lol. I would probably do this if I went abroad, blabla the world needs more strong father figures, I dont think this is your problem, if you procreate with a lot of women and spawn a lot of children you are a genetic success, people who try to talk you out of it are either projecting their own insecurities or forcing you into a subpar strategy

As opposed to who, assholes like you who want to spawn children but don't want to raise them? So your children can become screwed up adults or worse yet criminals who are going to affect my and my kids quality of life? That's your male sexual strategy? Yup, more and more I am becoming convinced beyond any doubt that we are where we are in our society as much because of weak sauce men being lead around by their dicks as all the screwed up chicks we got running around. Whiteknights my ass.

GOLD!
Thank you doc for this post!

Messages In This Thread