rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is the current situation in America...

This is the current situation in America...

Quote: (06-20-2017 05:18 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

They were bitching a While ago on this forum before Tinder/Instagram was around. Look it up.

I remember people talking about how nice it was before Cellphone was around. (you just to talk to the girl over the phone and she agreed to meet you. No txting game and no flakey chicks)

They started talking about how Match.com/PoF came and it inflated women's ego.
They started talking about how Instagram/Tinder came and it inflated women's ego further.

I got few bangs out of it by not approaching them in the face so I can't complain.

What are you going to blame next? Feminism movement? Liberals?

If there is something new comes up, that will be the next blaming target. (electric cars maybe? lol)

So it's so hard right now. What should I do? Sit home, keep analyzing and coming up with bunch of reason?

Quote: (06-20-2017 04:00 PM)birthday cat Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2017 03:00 PM)ziggystardust Wrote:  

Quote: (06-19-2017 04:25 PM)birthday cat Wrote:  

The complaining is getting old and it shouldn't be on the Game Forum. There are plenty of other places on the Internet that will welcome all of your complaints but this isn't one of them.

Oh please. Complaining about the constant and superficial ego-fluffing girls receive from the horde is one of the main facets of this place.
There is some complaining about girls on this forum. More of that complaining is in the Everything Else section, more of it comes from guys who have contributed to the forum, more of it has at least some insights about women's behavior that we can learn from.

Several guys in this thread haven't contributed much to the forum and are complaining just for the sake of complaining. There is no value in what they are saying and the Game Forum which is a place where guys are trying to learn and improve. They aren't helping anyone improve. They aren't asking questions that can lead to helping guys improve. The complaining just brings everyone down.

There are guys here that suck at game (like I used to) but they are willing to put in the work. I would prefer to keep those guys and myself away from the complainers because the "I can't" attitude is contagious.

Quote:Quote:

Agreed that it's not helping the situation, but I'm just trying to get the men of this board to clarify something. What makes it easier to get laid now, in 2017 than any other time in modern history?
Why should anyone care what you are trying to get clarified? You haven't contributed much to the forum and you have a self-entitled attitude so why should anyone care what you say or what questions you want answered. That self-entitled attitude probably has a lot to do with why you are struggling with girls.

I don't know that 2017 is the easiest year in the history of the world to get laid but it can't be that hard. Here are 4 things you have that you have in your favor.
(1) There's like 101 flavors of birth control.
(2) Society has much less of a problem with girls being promiscuous than in the past.
(3) The average guy has less social skills now than in the past because guys spend too much time on social media.
(4) Many millennial guys are self-entitled and would rather complain than put in the work to be good at anything. Women are attracted to the opposite of this attitude.

People complain because they need to find something outside of themselves for why they aren't getting what they want. If they can blame something then it means they aren't the ones at fault.

It's easy as hell to get laid these days. Buddy of mine is above average looking and has over 400 bangs. He's not a super model, he's poor as fuck, and he's no genius. The guy is a natural and has never read anything at all in terms of game. If you asked this guy whether it's easier to get laid now or 5-10 years ago, he'd laugh and say it's the same. Girls wanna get fucked, maybe just not by you.

Messages In This Thread