rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relatively inexpensive city in the US?

Relatively inexpensive city in the US?

Quote: (08-30-2011 07:15 PM)assman Wrote:  

As for competition, I just want to avoid a tougher time getting easy sex due to a high male:female ratio, which I suspect is the case from the Rockies on westward.

That stat is true, but is also skewed by percentage of 8+ women.

For instance, I would speculate that in LA the percentage of hotter women is higher than in San Diego, because as a previous poster said there's no "hottie magnet" industry to keep her in SD.

Whenever I cyber-stalk my uber-hot actress fascination of the moment, so many times it relates how they moved to LA after winning some local beauty contest (these are stories from the 1940's to the 2000's)

Of course, that suggests that many, many women, their egos inflated by small town flattery, do the same thing, go to LA and end up marrying a real-estate agent to escape their waitress job. Or a finance guy like you.

In fact, I've heard the competition is so stiff that to get a waitress job it really helps to be a 8.5+.

Messages In This Thread