rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

STI Anxiety

STI Anxiety

Everytime STI's come up why the hell are guys talking about HIV (rare as hell as mentioned) and curable diseases? Why are you ignoring the only 800lbs gorilla in the room?

HERPES

HERPES

HERPES

That is the real one. That is the only one I fear. Everytime I get an ingrown hair, or tiny sex rash thing, or scratch.

I know 3 guys in real life that have gotten HSV-2 genital herpes, and it affected their dating life drastically.

Herpes is a crazy little virus. I have done quite a bit of research due to my fear.

There is HSV-1 and HSV-2:

HSV-1 is vast majority oral herpes. About 50% of the population has this by the time they are in their 20's almost 90% when you are old. Many STI test don't test for this as you need a sample of an open blister or a blood test. Why blood tests are not common unless requested I have NO FUCKING IDEA. Most people that have it don't even know they have because their symptoms don't show up.

You can get from sharing a glass, cigarette, kissing, food etc... this is why it is so common.

You can pass HSV-1 when giving oral to someone's genitals. It is rare to do this though, otherwise everyone would have HSV-1 gential herpes.

A weird fact about HSV-1 is if you have it makes you much more immune to HSV-2 (genital herpes) because they are cousin strains.

You can get HSV-1 and HSV-2 but it is rare as fuck as said they are cousin strains so you usually are immune to one if you get the other first.

HSV-2 I read is more like 15% of the population. Women contract it much more easily than men thank goodness. I think they contract it about 3 times as likely as men. Many sexually active women over 30 have it due to all the life partners. So be careful with older chicks especially. Also this isn't tested for often without strictly asking for a blood test. Piss test does not cover this!

Both can be passed at anytime through skin shedding with no symptoms showing.

A condom does not protect the base of your dick, condoms slip and break.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread