rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Condition of the Average Frustrated Chump in 2015 in the West

The Condition of the Average Frustrated Chump in 2015 in the West

Quote: (06-04-2015 05:52 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2015 05:44 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

@Merenguero

I think the number is a tad low, but gotta remember that the vast majority of men are squares.

They don't dress well, they don't work out. They don't approach strangers. And few men are so handsome that women throw themselves at them. Even if they live in a city, they stay in their tribe. Guys here are always looking for the easy way, lol, lazy sons of bitches.

A guy is ready to bang at 13/14, but it isn't really beginning until after college, when he is in his "prime". So between 25-33, he'll date a bit, but chances are HIGH that he'll meet a girl that's good enough to marry. And he'll stay faithful to her until something drastic happens. He stays faithful because it's a lot of work (in his mind) to get another chick.

I got a few homies right now that fit that mold. Had a bit of fun in college but once they met the right one they buckled down, got jobs, a house and kids.

They all envy my freedom. I envy their stability and purpose, even though I know how that story ends.

As for Costa Rica, something like 70% of us citizens don't have passports. There are plenty of people who've never been to Canada or Mexico.

WIA

You bring me to another point that I meant to make above. I don't buy that passport statistic either.

I just don't know. I'm a really reserved guy and probably approach less than most guys on the forum. When I do approach, I have a ridiculously high conversion rate. I also get approached more than other guys. The last girl I banged approached me. One of the main things that makes me refuse to believe those statistics is that if I can get a decent number of girls by barely approaching, a guy who isn't as reserved (the vast majority of the population) could really kill it and therefore they aren't just banging a single digit number of girls in their seventy-plus years of being alive.

Then it must be nice to be tall young and handsome. This being approached is not typical behavior.

Look dude, it's true. Most guys aren't getting past 20-30 notches, and the vast majority are getting less than that. I'm sure there's a rough estimate study done somewhere.

If people were getting super high notch counts game wouldn't work, because everyone would be using it. Game really is just acting like a man with very high testosterone, which only a small percentage of the population naturally has. While the game community seems large, it's just a small percentage of a much large population.

I think we can all agree average women when compared to a similarity man in both age and looks will have a higher notch count. There's a reason for this.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/19374216/ns/he...re-having/

Self reported study, men 7 I think women 4. We all know how much we can trust self reporting women, although there's definitely a lot of <4s in USA who ain't fuckin.

Messages In This Thread