rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mediterranean mass migrant drownings and The Camp of the Saints

Mediterranean mass migrant drownings and The Camp of the Saints

Quote: (04-19-2015 12:21 PM)Sp5 Wrote:  

I read The Camp of the Saints soon after it was published in 1973. It did not seem realistic at the time, and I was turned off by the grotesque racist caricatures of the third world migrants who swarmed into Europe by sea in the novel.

Now, the book seems prophetic.

Seems like the book was written by someone who had an idea of what was to come or he realized the dangers.

The current multiculturalism is created by design.

I don't want the thread move towards anti-semitism here, but I find her comments very fitting and so incredibly infuriating for anyone understanding what is going on. Of course it's not mainly some Jewish groups, but simply the global social engineers financed by incredible money who intend to create a diversity-hell in both the EU as well as Canada/USA. Such a deeply divided population will never be able to rise in unison.

Also - there are plenty of Jews who are well-aware of the rampant immigration and who btw are totally opposed to all immigration that does not consist of Ashkenazi Jews. I personally support that fully.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsulVFl7KXE

It is interesting that traitors like the woman above speak of a "transformation that MUST TAKE PLACE IN EUROPE". Must!!!?? Really? Must the European indigenous population become a minority in their own country and be surrounded by men and women with whom they have very little in common - neither race, nor religion, customs, language? Must we truly be forced to become such a society?

Well - of course we must. That's why I plan to move to Japan after Poland. They accepted a record of 14 refugees last year.

If I want to visit Libya I prefer to go there instead of Sweden in 20 years.

Messages In This Thread