rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming a girl while she's at work.

Gaming a girl while she's at work.

Quote: (12-05-2014 09:04 AM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

I have no experience with this aspect of game. To clarify, I don't mean trying to game a coworker (I already don't do that). I'm talking about picking up a woman who happens to be working while you're the customer.

There is this girl who works at this store down the street that I go to frequently. I've spoken to her a bit briefly; she strikes me as shy and her voice is very soft. She is 23 yrs old. I am 21.

What are some things I can say to open her up a bit to my advances?

Also, if it means anything; this girl is from Pakistan. I've never gamed these types of chicks before. Should I be on the lookout for her father or possible elder brothers?

I'm playing with two cuties (For sure one is off the boat, working at a family restaurant, the other I suspect is also foreign, I detect a slight accent and she just doesn't look like an Americunt. Both are 21-23 years old) at two different places I'm a regular (once, twice per week) at. I've been ramping up my game this way:

I started out with small talk, which led into talk about the Holidays. The "I know she's off the boat" one is particularly interested in "American customs". Perfect. Neither one of them have either name tags or names on receipts; I used this to my advantage and when I was paying at the cash register, I extended my hand and said: "I've been here so many times, but don't know your name. I'm Yossarian." And both of them reciprocated warmly with both a handshake and their names, to which I immediately responded: "Nice to finally meet you 'x'", with a nice, teeth-showing smile, and proceeded to enter into ~2 minutes of chat, which I then cut off and left. Always leave them wanting more - a key to you framing the situation. In doing this, I introduced touching into the mix in addition to getting their names, repeating their names and getting them isolated to talk. One of them said to me: "I wondered what your name was, Yossarian, but felt weird asking you" Both places are cash only; the "got your name off of your credit/debit card" angle won't work.

If this sounds a bit elementary, I'm tailoring my game for this exact situation (two younger, foreign chicks in small, family owned/operated businesses) and am going a bit slower with them. Next time I hit them up, more talk, then pull the "hand her my phone, tell her to put her # in it and we'll go out on a day she's not working" on them. Again, yes, it's a slower process I'm using here, but I'm not starving for poon, so I can do the ramp up at a slower pace.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Messages In This Thread