rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Vietnam experience (datasheet)

My Vietnam experience (datasheet)

Quote: (10-21-2014 03:03 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

^ Agree with everything El Chinito said.

Quote: (10-20-2014 10:06 AM)seabridge Wrote:  

My second Vietnamese bang was a week after in Hoi An, also a claimed virgin. Both had tattoos(see the latest ROK blogs), but still really innocent girls compared to western standards. The second one gave me a BJ between changing positions, and was good in the bed.

A virgin that's good in bed. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote:Quote:

There's is not alot of competition to the Vietnamese girls. First of, their boys is very beta, small and thin, second, the backpackers don't give them a lot of attention, maybe because of the difficulty, but that's good for me.

Based on the women you described, I highly doubt it's about difficulty.

Anyhow, my assumption with backpackers largely ignoring local girls is that backpackers, regardless of how they like to "brand" themselves," tend to be followers who jump completely on board with pack mentality. They consider themselves rebels but many are the sheepiest of the sheep traveling around on hand-outs from mommy and daddy before hanging up their pack and heading back to their life in the suburbs.

Most importantly, the women in their circles have bought all the common myths about local women hook, line, and sinker. It doesn't get much more liberal than a backpacker chick. And thus they tend to shame anyone who associates with third or second world women on a romantic or sexual level. Of course, the backpacker birds give a pass to hippy local girls who drink beer and smoke joints with them and are thus "cool," but every other local girl who gets banged by a Western guy is being taken advantage of and the guy is going to be gossiped about.

The backpacker guys buy into this because not doing so excludes them from the group and their entire identity. It also impacts their ability to get laid by the women their group sees as the most desirable.

Of course, there are true backpackers in the vein of Ralf Potts who break away from the group and do their own thing as well - true independents and adventurous men worthy of respect - but they are another story entirely.

I'm not sure I'd totally agree with this. There really isn't any social circle or clique that you're worried about when backpacking and because you can make new friends so quickly it's almost like friends are disposable so why would you give a shit if some people disapprove when you can just move on and make a new bunch of friends a couple of days later.
Backpackers tend to stick together and party together a lot of times just because it's easy. In my experience most guys would try/like to score with local women but when you're on a low budget, moving around a lot and maybe staying in a dorm room it's not easy.

I don't backpack now but I do find it funny how different travellers look down on each other. The backpackers would sneer at two week travellers saying they're not getting the real experience and now people who do the RVF type of travelling look down on the backpackers.

Messages In This Thread