rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White House presses for more "sexual assault" witchhunts on US college campuses

White House presses for more "sexual assault" witchhunts on US college campuses

Quote: (04-30-2014 12:55 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

I mean, how bad are things going to get before sustained, organized resistance from men breaks out? What is it going to take? The government force-feeding us estrogen? Neutering us at birth?

And these rich celebrities, sitting in their mansions, make me sick. Hypocrites, sellouts, liars, scum of the earth.

I am beginning to darken. I am beginning to lose hope.

I am beginning to feel real stirrings of hate, unadulterated rage, and lust for vengeance.

Great post, and I agree with everything here.

I just wanted to follow up on some points towards the end...

- How bad must things get. The economy in the western world is crashing and men have been treated like 2nd class citizens for so long the leaders in the west have no clue how little men will continue to support this crap. I think we are near a peak in the pendulum and it is about the swing strongly in the other direction. Young men are waking up through out Europe and the USA. 10 years ago there was almost no place for men to go to express their anger. Today there are many forums and outlets where the anger is continuing to grow as the knowledge of how vastly inferior women are when it comes to running a society is shared.

- The so called "alphas" in the USA are most likely not alphas. An alpha is a leader of men. To be a leader you have to go through some tough shit and come out on top. Then you lead other men through the tough shit to better your society. Athletes, ball players, actors. Those are not alphas. They play a game or memorize some stupid lines. Their salaries are out of line with their importance to society. They don't know struggle or sacrifice. They had an easy path in life and are told to parrot the blue pill line. Like the George Clooney thread. George Clooney is NOT an alpha. He is but a poster boy for the blue pill. A liberal feminist who knows deep down he is nothing more than a puppet and is trying hard to find meaning in his life but at the same time scared to face realities. He is just a beta and is propped up by a dying society.

- Don't lose hope. Better yourself. Travel. Learn other cultures. Build wealth. And help other young men do the same. We will win this battle in the end, because we are on the side of truth.

Messages In This Thread