rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise?

Which has been your worst "female hygiene" surprise?

This is simple: which has been the worst, off-putting, vomit-inducing, flight-instinct activating, generally gross hygiene "surprise" you've had when bedding a passable-looking woman, as in 5 or above? Attractive women supposedly are generally prissy and they mostly look the part, but there are many accounts of women "occasionally forgetting" to sprinkle some water down there. Menses don't count. Ugly women, cunts, feminists and others where bad hygiene is expected don't count. The magic words are "attractive" and "surprise".

For example, during secondary I got lice from a prostitute but that is somehow expected so it doesn't count.

I once had a job at an NGO and my boss was a woman about my age, tight body with nice pert titties but rather unspectacular face. She was my boss just b/c she'd been there longer than me, not qualification. Anyway, this implied we had to work long hours together and would often stay in office late. During a pause one night she jumped me and we start making out. After finishing work we went to her place and I bang her hard, she was impressed. I eventually go to the kitchen to fetch something to drink. While standing there with my dick in the air, her pussy smell wafted up to my nose.

What wafted from my dick was not smell but all-out stench, a mix of rotting shit, fermenting piss and an intensely sour note to top that bouquet from hell. I was just shocked: where the hell I had stuck my dick into? And I was worrying that I had to go back and continue banging her. I couldn't and I didn't want to wash my dick out of worry of offending her, she was my boss after all. I don't remember how that night ended but I left that job soon afterwards.

It's your turn gentlemen, and don't forget to give me likes!

Messages In This Thread