rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Early Game Question

Early Game Question

Mmmmm... how about open your mouth and start talking to them. It's funny that you ask this, because 90% of AFC's (average frustrated chumps) are hung up on approaching girls, most guys don't get approached, and if you are I don't see why you'd have anxiety or act nervous. The fact that they are approaching you, is a huge IOI (indicator of interest), and most likely means that they are attracted to/intereted in you, therefore all you have to do is engage them in some form of conversation and make some kind of move depending on the vibe/situation (i.e. insta-date, number close, kiss close, etc.) Roosh always stresses the importance of being able to hold a conversation with a girl, and I agree, girls will only do so much work, if you aren't able to converse, and come across as boring, nervous, awkward, etc., a girl will be turned off even if she initially thought you were good looking or cool.

Messages In This Thread