rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hair Loss and Receding Hairline

Hair Loss and Receding Hairline

Quote: (08-26-2010 01:58 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

I still like the short but not shaved look for myself. Sort of like a Jason Stathan look (expendables, crank etc) only I keep my hair just slightly longer than he did in Snatch..Im not qiute as bald as Stathan but eventually getting there Im sure. At this point I'm 33 and I kind of start to play into the more mature look anyways.

I'm the same age, and I agree with you. its just hard to get it that length without shaving it regularly. So that length tends to come around days 1-3 after I shave.

Quote: (08-26-2010 01:58 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

Now I'm not saying bald looks awesome or anything ,but I do know that some girls prefer atleast a little of a receding hairline to a pre-teen 1" above your eyebrow hairline.

I agree that its not my optimal look, but on a guy like Jason Stratham it almost seems like his. Thank god that looks are a very small hurdle to get over to date most women, assuming that a guy isnt completely retarded with everything else. Whereas men are much pickier, no matter how good a females 'game' (ha!) is. It does look more mature. Its strange, because I always felt that my young look, with hair, hindered me a lot. Now, I look more like a man.

Messages In This Thread