rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Proximity alert - does it work?

Proximity alert - does it work?

I tried to do an experiment yesterday where I would only approach girls who gave the so-called proximity alert. I'd heard about it before, but had forgotten until recently when Roissy wrote a post on that, featuring a video by Mystery. According to him, if a group of girls position themselves next to you in a club/bar, they will be much more receptive if you try to open them. Especially the one whose back is facing you.

So last night I went to the largest club around and only talked to girls who gave off this proximity alert. Can't say it worked great - just 2 out of about 7-8 sets opened at all. The rest either kept on dancing, turned their backs or cut the conversation 1-2 lines after I opened.
This is about the same ratio I get if I don't use such a screening method. Perhaps the setting was not conductive to this experiment, as this was a 2,000-people club at the beach and very crowded - perhaps these girls were just looking for a roomier spot and not necessarily positioned themselves next to me because they liked me.

So I switched to the method that seemed most suited for the place - circling around actively seeking girls who seem like they're looking for it, and then going in caveman-style, dancing/grinding/high-fiving/etc. Felt like a teenager again, and got a few ass grabs and one makeout. Still not so great, but better than if I had stuck to the proximity alert thing.

Messages In This Thread