rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cultural determinism in the 21st Century

Cultural determinism in the 21st Century

This recent post from Roosh on ROK touches on a subject which has been on my mind for quite some time:

Quote:Quote:

A man can only achieve the top of his society, not another’s. A French musician can produce the finest of French music that is deeply enjoyed by his peers, but he will never produce music that is enjoyed by Chinese people.

Coincidentally, I was having a conversation with a friend who is a professional musician and that was exactly what his argument was like. "We are brazilians, we were born to play samba. We can try to play blues, but we will succeed as much as an american playing samba" and "If it's not in your blood, not in your culture, there's only a certain level to which you can get."

I tend to disagree to a certain extend, as some of the commenters do, especially under the light of globalization, but I would love to hear what you guys think of the subject. Please no race drama.

Messages In This Thread