rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Constantly chasing notches vs. having girlfriends

Constantly chasing notches vs. having girlfriends

Weblinks: good link. Gotta go to Latvia/Estonia/Ukraine! That's a pretty major gender imbalance in our favor.

How did you manage to wait until your wedding night to have sex? I'm curious because I honestly have no idea what that kind of relationship would look like. Were you guys basically friends who decided to get married? Or did you simply get a shit-ton of head?

Kona: I know a lot of dudes here would kill to have your lifestyle, especially after seeing some of your pics. It sounds like for you, picking up 8s, 9s and 10s is so easy that laziness is simply not a factor for you, like it is for many of us, which is why you've racked to "too many notches" to have a steady g/f.

As for the ADHD, it reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Jerry breaks up with his girl because she eats her peas one-at-a-time.

There are different styles of therapy, depending on what you're trying to achieve. I know people that have gone to therapy to do the reverse of what you're trying to do! It could work, or at least it should definitely help but it takes commitment.

However, it sounds like you're still somewhat "content" with how things are, where the motivation to do a sea-change to break the cycle is not quite there. I say this because it sounds like you know some simple things you can do like talk to your dad and uncles, but are just not doing it.

Maybe you are still getting it out of your system?

Making these kinds of changes after years of going through the same cycle is tough, and in my experience requires a kind of tipping point where you're so fed up and depressed that you know you HAVE to change.

Anthony Robbins explains it in a way that motivates me. He says that the most important moment is the moment of true decision. Instead of taking the path of least cognitive resistance constantly like most people, be strong and make the irreversible decision to change and immediately identify actionable steps and take them towards small goals which lead to big goals. Build momentum from there. Everything starts with the moment of true decision.

Messages In This Thread