rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I need advice guys: got dumped wtf??

I need advice guys: got dumped wtf??

I've posted on this forum and let me start by saying that I'm not a newbie to the game. I've banged 150+ girls, been doing this for a while. I need advice on a whole other level think mind Jedi.

Been dating a girl since July, solid 8, 21yo, an actual 'good' girl for as much weight as that counts. I normally don't get exclusive with a girl but I did because I'm focused on making $ and wanted that 'stability'. She lives with her Mom who is a complete control freak. Literally her Mom gets mad if my ex doesnt make her bed in the morning. That extreme. I won her Mom over though with the usual player stuff that we all know about.

Things have been going GREAT, she conformed to my frame completely etc.

Fast forward to this past Saturday: went to meet her Dad (who sees once a year btw), with her for lunch. Lunch goes great, we then move to a bar (he's a big drinker as I was too). It's me, her, her dad and her dad's gf. We dramk for probably 6 hours straight. We then proceeded to her dad's gf's house. I was blacked out at this point and don't even remember being at the house.

Next thing I know the police show up and cite me for STEALING from her dad's gf's purse! To tell you how insane this is:
I have my own place, my own car, have ALWAYS taken care of my ex even filling her tank up, oil change, dinners etc. I don't adhere to spending money to get laid, BUT when I make a girl my gf then I treat her damn good money wise because I can.

I told the police I have no clue what's going on search me etc. they do and of course I don't have the money. They still cite me and call a taxi for me. At this point I'm sobering up a bit and am freaking out because that's not my MO. I call her Mom and try to explain what happened. She freaks out and calls her Step father who is a LAPD Detective. He calls me and says to go home and sober up. I have a friend pick me up and go home.

Sunday morning around 10am I call my ex. She's icey cold chews me out says we're done completely she said she saw me take the money out of the purse with her own eyes. I plead my case but to no avail. She says never to call her, contact her etc. I call her Dad to resolve the 'theft' bullshit. I tell him look obviously I didn't take the money but I'm not going to be accused of this so how much $ is missing and I'll give you out of MY money the amount. We meet up, i give him $400 and he says I don't know what happened either i was drunk too but obviously you're not hurting for money. He said my daughter says you've always taken care of her etc.

Around 4pm my ex CALLS me after the earlier talk of its over. She's in hysterics crying because her Mom is making her take a leave of absence from WORK AND SCHOOL. The woman is nuts. We talk for a while then agree to talk later in the night.

We talk around 8pm I tell her look I was blacked out you KNOW I'm not a fucking thief and don't need to steal. In other words you KNOW this isn't me after 5 months so wtf? She says she doesn't have a choice her Mom controls her car, phone etc.

It's now Tuesday, I told her I wouldn't call or contact her and haven't.

I apologize for the length and obviously I know I can have other girls in my bed asap and I don't have one-itis, but do want a relationship with her so...what can the members of this forum tell me that might help me get her back?

I need serious advice, you guys always have good advice so I look forward to responses.

Fyi: she seems to respond to when I pull away for a day or two in the past over other stuff, but in this situation I'm not sure how much leverage I have since everyone in her family is now against me after having spent alot of time with them.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread