rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do you sleep with fat chicks?

Why do you sleep with fat chicks?

It can be really easy, probably the biggest reason haha. I guess doing what ever you want to someone and knowing they can physically handle the pounding is good also.

Actually, unlike most people I usually break my dry spells with chicks who are good looking. I don't really fantasize about fat chicks if I'm say, having sex with a new women every week or two.

it's usually when I have really, really, consistent casual sex that fatties slip in - I get really horny if I don't go a couple days without sex after having sex with different partners frequently - like 3 partners in one week, then I'm pretty much gonna try to keep a streak going.

I'm in Asia so the standard for what is fat is quite different here though, in USA most of these ladies would not really be seen as fatties - more chunky. I actually fucked a woman for the first time who I would consider to be fat for real last year, and it was more so for curiosity.

Notch count is still a novelty for me, I reckon when that fades away I probably won't have any porkies in my diet.

Messages In This Thread