rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tired of sex?

Tired of sex?

Quote: (12-02-2009 05:53 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Kona, things are coming back into place [Image: biggrin.gif] Sex drive is back, and my game is coming back, but being in OC I don't have very many opportunities to let things flourish, so I am keeping my eyes and ears open [Image: wink.gif]

Trotter, that's funny you think of sex that way. For me, a blow job is so much more personal than sex. When a girl goes down on me, unless it seems like she does it a lot, it usually means more to me than if I have sex with a girl. I see sex as something both of us enjoy, but when I get a blow job I see it as her wanting to purely please me.

I always though of it sort of the other way around because a BJ always seems like the safer route against unwanted pregnancy and most STD's. The strangest thing I've heard was when a chick told me that she would give up her ass before giving up her pussy because pussy "means love". I thought that was just the most bizzare thought process because usually most girls have to get REALLY comfortable before giving up their ass. Or maybe I'm just out of touch?

Messages In This Thread