rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Details of Ukraine's 90 Day Stay Enforcement

Details of Ukraine's 90 Day Stay Enforcement

Just wanted to warn people that in the major western urban center of Ukraine, there are widely varying enforcement of the 90 days in 90 days out rules.

Me and another guy were doing 90 day stays , then leaving for Poland via overland bus and sometimes walking across the border outbound at a checkpoint, staying just a day or two in Poland and then coming back overland on foot or in my case on a bus.

If you do that, in your passport the stamps will be in pairs... in -- out something like below:

Day 1 (in) ---------- Day 89 (out)

day 90 (in) ----------Day 180 (out)

day 182 (in)---------

I left VIA AIRPORT today with a set of stamps looking like above and they totally flagged me and called their boss right away.
They were polite, I didn't try to bullshit them, but it took them about half an hour to fill out forms and I was fined about $100 for 71 days overstay in the last 180. I think it's like 12 HR per day or a little over a dollar.. guessing.

I was starting to freak because I had a flight to catch but they have this deal where they give you a form and you have 15 days to pay in Ukraine which is a pain because you can't go back ( or aren't supposed to for 90 days or when you get a visa) so I guess I'll wire money to some friends and ask them to go to the airport and pay the fine. So I made my flight.

These guards were way different than the ones on the overland route, the overland guys are like gruff cops, they check your shit out but I think they are just screening for wanted assholes.

These guards were chicks, like "good girl" students or something, the boss they called to write me up was a 7.

They were asking me if I was married and how much I made at my profession; when I told them 10K a month we were cracking up and they said I should take them with me. ( Of course they were only joking, I don't want them to get in trouble) "That is a lot for us." one said.

I said I could only take one (there were three) , and one suggested I take one out on my European passport and one on my American.

The fines are to go to some bank account listed on the paperwork they gave me, they weren't shaking me down, just going by the book.

So my point is DON'T try to bend the rules at airports, I think they're preferred posts because they're near civilization ( cities) and the people who get those posts don't want to fuck up and get sent to the boonies.

The guys in the boonies don't seem to give a shit as long as you're not wanted. At this point anyway.

The whole thing was kind of surreal, there were these three 20-something women sitting in the office with me and they weren't mad or anything, I 've worked with law enforcement and most are honorable people in the USA anyway, I respect they're just doing their job, they weren't personally rude to me , it was actually rather entertaining hanging out with them and I didn't bullshit or try to get out of it because I don't like to insult people by lying to them when I knew I didn't follow the rules.

It was a good 30 minutes of filling out antiquated forms by hand and I apologized for making extra work for them. Now I KNOW that's beta, but hey, you're reading this whacking it in DC so that does that make YOU?[Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: banana.gif]:banana

Tonight I'm in Wroclaw, on a warm early summer night, it's Poosy Paradise and I'm hot for the hostel worker girl sitting 10 feet away from my door... I'll tell you later how I fuck it up....but it's still a dream compared to the land of the Murkabeests....

Messages In This Thread