rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sexualizing the conversation

Sexualizing the conversation

This has been a recent, let's call it modification, to my game. I first read about it in the first game guide I bought from Carlos Zuma a few years ago. It's cheesy as shit but I didn't know any better at the time. He mentions a rare breed of men, definitely in the minority, that can be much more direct and bold when discussing sex to girls they just approached.

Lately I've been finding success in pushing the conversation that direction asap. I think it fits in quite well with western girl's somewhat masculine attitudes toward sex. 10 years ago I would never DREAM of saying the shit I do to girls now. These days I'm much quicker to turning the conversation towards sex and dirtier subjects. They almost always act a little surprised, maybe even incredulous, but a minute later I can usually just talk about it freely and openly. A couple weeks ago some girls I approached asked me why my right hand nails are long but my left are short. I told them it's because I play guitar, but that they shouldn't worry because I can still finger bang with my left hand. They were shocked by my response but I just went with it and talked about my fingering techniques for girls. Sure enough, most of our conversation the entire night revolved around sex, and I could sense their excitement. They wound up taking me to a different bar, buying my drink, dropping me off at home, and both of them gave me their numbers. (no bang yet since I've been out of town)

I'd like to hear some players' formula, if you have one, and recent experience in bringing up sex quickly to a new approach and what your results were.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread