rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

some people actually believe this

some people actually believe this

To be fair, crazy women are more likely to be slutty as a general rule. I think that most very conservative or mentally stable women probably don't seek out a huge number of dicks.

For example, histrionic personality disorder (I had to deal with the bullshit antics of a histrionic chick for roughly four months this year) has hypersexuality as a symptom. She was informally diagnosed by me. I used to have to walk her to the coffee house whenever she showed up and my roommate was gone or sleeping, and she would cry and call herself a whore every time I would stare off at other women while ignoring her. She was also a horrible attention seeking shithead, lied compulsively, and told many men (including boyfriends) about how many dicks she's taken; she never gave up an opportunity to sexualize a conversation. She also claimed to be bisexual but that was probably just to get the attention of men as well.

Messages In This Thread