rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto vs. Vancouver vs. Montreal vs. Calgary vs. Edmonton vs.Ottawa?

Toronto vs. Vancouver vs. Montreal vs. Calgary vs. Edmonton vs.Ottawa?

Quote: (04-25-2012 08:09 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2012 07:47 PM)DevonHardy Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2012 06:43 PM)Indefatigable Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2012 06:24 PM)DevonHardy Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2012 06:15 PM)Indefatigable Wrote:  

What I would recommend for you from best to worst:

1) Vancouver

2) Montreal

3) Ottawa

4) Calgary

5) Edmonton

6) Toronto

BTW, I'm a brother. I would be sure to ask the race of posters giving advice because the fact is that people will have different experiences based on their race. I can confirm that right now the dating scene in Toronto is not favorable at all to black men.

Thanks for the advice. All and all, I really don't act "black". I know that's really bad to say, I mostly listen to Rock music (Post-Hardcore, Metalcore, Alternative, etc) skateboard, when I speak over the phone a lot of people think I'm white, which got my major points when speaking to Universities (in person). I know that probably won't matter.

Where I'm at (Georgia) I have black friends, but mostly white friends. But it sometimes gets me a bad rep my black broskis.

I see what you're thinking. But you're wrong. None of that will help you with women. At least not downtown. Downtown has a lot of black people who don't "act black." White people here, for the most part, don't like black people period -- it is not that they don't like black people who act a certain way. The same is true for other races (they don't like black people either).

I believe you bro, it seems to be personal experiences for some people. Some guys I that I was talking to said they have had great times in Toronto and haven't heard a racist thing in their life.

But, like I said; I've read that some people also have bad experiences there, stuck up girls, not finding jobs, and the people being snobs, etc. I wouldn't know though.

This is very true, I wonder how long ago your friends were here!

Haha, they weren't. I've been reading it in a lot of places. So you have had absolutely no luck with women there?

Messages In This Thread