rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Do You Deal With Competition?

How Do You Deal With Competition?

You will never, ever be the only guy in the market. If an idea is worth doing, someone has done it already.

What you can do is to select a niche that is large enough for you to make a profit, yet small enough not to be too hard to take a slice out of. That should be your number one priority - identifying a need, and deciding if enough people are willing to pay for it.

Competition wise, you need to differentiate yourself in some way. For instance, i launched a startup in the same market with 5 other players, one of whom was Google. The product was one out of a dozen similar ones - yet, not one of those was focusing on the specific country i launched in. I did damn sure that my product is different, more expensive, more 'flashy' (although it's shit compared to Google's) when compared with local competitors. My initial pitch was all about the differences, and how my product can work together with the better known ones. In effect, i capitalized on the research, marketing and the hype that my competitors have already done, and piggy-backed on their work.

Balkan Power Individualâ„¢

Messages In This Thread