rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Move to North Dakota

Move to North Dakota

I'm interested in this possible opportunity. While I am broke as a joke (I'm literally foraging japanese knotweed, dandelions, garlic mustard, and clovers to replace the expenses of a food budget), I have a dream to follow in boston. Perhaps if I can do some shorter term projects? Would it work if I could do that month on month off thing?

I'm 23, have my OSHA, first aid, cpr, have some carpentry, landscaping and janitorial experience (no cedrts on the skills sadly). I have experience with many power tools, and experience with social networking/community organizing and event planning.

My main questions are as follows (because I've very limited internet for the time being): given a small samplee of my skill set, what would be the best rout employment wise for mucho dinero? Where should I start looking/what certs should I study to get so I can get out there fast?

Messages In This Thread