rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Married guy's Game

Married guy's Game

Quote: (09-22-2011 01:03 PM)mofo Wrote:  

Quote: (09-22-2011 12:50 PM)Sphere Wrote:  

Quote: (09-22-2011 11:23 AM)mofo Wrote:  

Why not divorce?

Ever been married?

If there are kids involved it's the most painful thing you'll ever experience. The cost is also quite high.

A guy can really love his wife/partner and still want a little strange on the side. I get laid like a champ at home and my SO is hell bent on pleasing me in every way I can think of. Do I still think about a little on the side? Every god damned day.

My two cents, adjusted for inflation.

This is fucked up, don't you think? I think it is. I was in the same situation, the difference is that I was not married, only in a serious relationship. I loved my girl, though I wanted other women.

'The most painful thing you'll ever experience. The cost is also quite high.'

I can understand this but I think if you cheat your wife then you are a coward. Especially if you have kids.

It's so fucked up, it's not even funny.

Why get married if you want other women?

If my initial question seemed confrontational I apologize. I could have worded that better. My bad.

The question 'why not divorce?' is reasonable and logical. However, life is complex and simple solutions aren't always so simple. We don't always see what's right in front of us. We are not, by nature, reasonable and logical. That's learned behavior.

I see things from both sides having been through marriage and divorce with kids involved.

I stand by my statement that a guy can love his wife/partner and still want a little strange on the side. Men are hard-wired to be that way. Some are going to take the high road as your question implies and some are not. It's a big world and there's room for a lot of different ways of doing things.

Peace.

Messages In This Thread