rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Running trains/gangbangs

Running trains/gangbangs

Quote: (09-13-2011 10:00 AM)scorpio Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2011 02:44 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

None of my white friends have ever rain train on a girl. But many of my black and hispanic friends have.

Not sure the exact reason for that is.....

Interesting thread. I've spread across various ethnicities, but the bulk of my experience is white and some Asian in the U.S.

A lot of white guys are less in touch with their masculinity, compared to black and latin dudes. I had this hot white neighbor chick, and she was married to a Mexican guy at like 19 (smart? no). She said she didn't dig white guys.

OTOH, a lot of pretty white girls act like they're at the top of food chain. The vast majority of my experience with them is a battle, no make that a struggle for control at the very start. When you deal with this as a white dude continuously, it's easy to see how you just get worn down, give in, and eventually become beta. I haven't, but let me tell ya', it really sucks having to deal with this all the time. Actually, it's gotten to a point where I expect this.

Asian chicks are a bit better, but they're still bitchy. And I noticed that Asian guys gladly play the beta provider game too.

Here's what I think: most white/Asian chicks don't do train given all this mindset. Best bet would be trailer trash girls and closet freaks.

I'm not sure being in touch with your masculinity has anything to do with not wanting to be there when some other guy is nailing the same girl you are.

Some guys might be ok with that, but it just strikes me as messy.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Messages In This Thread