rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ashley Madison on why women cheat

Ashley Madison on why women cheat

Quote: (09-01-2011 07:36 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (09-01-2011 05:13 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

hahahaha. I like gifts. These whores will remind you of that "loan" she gave you once the shit hits the fan. I don't think any judge in his or her mind would believe a bitch that said she "loaned" me a 70 inch flat screen complete with surround.

Well, if I were you brother, I wouldn't be so sure. If she paid for this TV (assuming it was credit card or check), then it would be a no-brainer for any judge. Even more, if you have a lot of other "gifts" you did not pay for, it may open a HUGE can of worms, including the IRS and DEA investigations (they may suspect you're dealing drugs). Trust me, the last thing you want is that shit hitting the fan. It may be still ok if you're completely broke anyway as you have nothing to lose, but if you have any decent income or any property of value, beware. The backside of dealing with older chicks is that they typically have more life experience than you, do not underestimate them.

O.N.,,
I probably would be worried if I didn't understand what I am dealing or not dealing with. It's easy to assume on the "cloud" about what the other person is doing. IRS and DEA investigations because a woman decides to give you gifts, pay rent, take you on trips, really is a stretch, but I get your point. I'm not sure at what point you wish to state case law that states that if you do decide to take these things that were given to you voluntarily you may be in violation of some contractual agreement, promissory note, or charged with fraud, money laundering, embezzlement, etc. These far fetched claims are a by product of too much damn t.v. and forum banter. If a bitch offers you a t.v. as a gift and you don't want it, PM me immediately. As a matter of fact , if you know any whore that wishes to give you anything for free just send me her information, forget the PM.

Messages In This Thread