rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

School is massive zombie breeder

School is massive zombie breeder

Babelfish made some good points.

I'm 28 and still feel the way you do, kid. Education systems in generally are pretty rotten. They make you feel like an animal in a slaughterhouse. I don't think I got anything useful out of all my years in the education machine. My smarts came from focusing on reading things that were interesting to me and spending time alone thinking about stuff. Most of the lessons and books that I got forced through did nothing for me. I was celibate through most of my years in school because my parents and teachers never thought it was important to teach us anything about the opposite sex or encourage us to learn about it. I feel your pain.

Right now you live in a microcosm. The scope of the world right now is beyond you, it is to anyone that age. Life seems to move at a snail's pace as you crawl through the hoops that educators and parents put you through. I have no idea what the military is like but I'm sure it won't be much fun either. You do know however that this will all come to an end, and much sooner than you think. You'll be young and have plenty of time to pursue women and adventures. That microcosm of yours will completely fall away and life will be all yours. You'll be able to do whatever the hell you want.

How did I survive school? Dreams. That's what you need. You have to take this time to dream up the life you're going to live when your sentence is over. Think of the things you'll want to do and how you'll do them. Where do you want to live? What sorts of jobs would you like to try? Sounds like you're getting pretty interested in girls. Where can you get better access to them? What sorts of awesome things do you want to experience when you're free and able to take on the world? Write up a checklist of all the things you want when you're free. It'll lift your spirits for sure. You might want to browse the library for some books that might inspire you as well.

As for your current girl situation, I'd try to be more discreet. Try passing notes or something and find ways to isolate girls in situations where teachers aren't present. Good luck.

Messages In This Thread