rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Airport pickup strategy

Airport pickup strategy

Well, I'm not big into writing long stories and besides, it's was more a product of circumstances than game. This was actually before I had developed my airline pick up strategy. I was just sitting in the middle row towards the back of the plane and there was this cute girl sitting by the window in the same row. She looked over a few times and we made eye contact. Once in flight I happened to walk by her and she looked up and smiled so I stopped and we started talking. I ended up sitting down next to her and we ended up hanging out talking and stuff for the rest of the flight. Since it was a long flight we actually did a bunch of stuff together like eat and watch a movie. When it got dark and they turned off the light we ended up sort of cuddling with each other under the blankets. There wasn't a lot of people around the rear of the plane and the flight attendants weren't walking around anymore. Most people were sleeping or trying to sleep. Anyway, one thing led to another and we started messing around and then we ended up having sex. She just pulled down her pants and I did the same.

It wasn't something I had planned. It wasn't something I had even really tried to make happen to be honest. It was just something that happened due to a combination of factors.

Messages In This Thread