rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good looking guys give the worst Game advice

Good looking guys give the worst Game advice

Quote: (09-01-2014 12:15 AM)Jestx Wrote:  

Yesterday I went out with my good looking friend (8+ guy). We were late and very last in line for a bar, and he was displaying horrible body language while we were waiting. Arms crossed, looking really uptight, constantly fidgeting with his hair/face. I mentioned this earlier in the night to him, saying he was coming off really insecure. Some pretty girl comes up to him and makes fun of his "seriousness" and literally told him to his face he had poor body language (duh).

He banged her that night. If any average looking guy would have acted in his manner, she doesn't even look his way.

Thread winner.

If you ever thought you were good looking or even think now after "building yourself" that you're now good-looking, it is not remotely close to true unless you experience what happened in this quote.

I have seen it happen with my male 8+ friends. My game would destroy theirs, this stuff just doesn't happen to me. And I am a 7.0 in facial looks etc.. and 6'4".

8+ males it is a different universe. They can also be doormat betas in relationships with hot girls and still get laid all the time without the girl straying. They just don't need much game all around in any context.

Their game is getting eye fucked everywhere they go which keeps their bitch in check even if she wears the pants otherwise. She knows she is depreciating and he will be a handsome guy for decades.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread