rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DATA SHEET: 3 months in Barranquilla, Colombia

DATA SHEET: 3 months in Barranquilla, Colombia

Quote: (08-27-2014 10:39 AM)aus_mike Wrote:  

damn man SO pumped now to go. I'm heading there in January for 6 weeks. Question: I'm getting the vibe that i DEFINITELY need to learn spanish. I have 5 months or so before I go..... is that enough to learn a lot? I've never learnt a foreign language

Quote: (08-27-2014 05:43 PM)zanetti Wrote:  

Only just saw this thread - makes for a great read, very informative!

To the guys that have been to Quilla, are there many girls with fake boobies, like in Medellin/Cali?

Less fake tits on the coast for sure. 5 months is enough to learn a decent amount of Spanish, definitely enough to get you by but I'd recommend doing some classes once you get to Colombia, although I don't think that there's as many options for Spanish language schools in Barranquilla as there are in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena.

Oh ya, I'll add this, I think Barranquilla is a dump and I wrote about that in my carnaval data sheet from over two years ago, this past February I was there again with 20nation and we met up with Corroncho, those guys really did like it, so I guess it has its pros and cons but damn is it ever an ugly city, especially the south.

Messages In This Thread