rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is Holding Men Back?

What is Holding Men Back?

Was out surfing today and had a lot of time to think in between sets.

I recalled attending my cousin’s graduation this year—there was a pretty good keynote speaker. He grew up in the projects of Brownsville where he cracked the code of high school, got scholarships to and attended an Ivy League school, and is now a well-respected scholar.

His speech was very motivational and he kept reiterating the fact that the limitations people have in this culture are brought on first and foremost by themselves. His main point was that knowledge is power and we need to be constantly seeking knowledge and devouring information. True dat.

It got me thinking and I want to delve deeper into the topic.

I want to know what you think men’s main obstacles are in this world. What is holding them back? What is keeping them ‘blue pill’?

Of course its all up to every individual—you are the only one to blame. Living in America is still a fucking goldmine of opportunity if you have the willpower to do it—but most people are lazy fucks.

I want to know what specific experiences/limitations men put on themselves…here are a few that came to mind.

•ignorance
•anxiety
•self doubt
•other people (so called friends who are content being losers)
•fear
•comfort
•laziness

Thoughts on this?

Messages In This Thread