rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I the Only One Who Doesn't Plan on Going Back to the Philippines?

Am I the Only One Who Doesn't Plan on Going Back to the Philippines?

ok that was a little heavy handed. I was on the island long enough to see what actually went on. I hung out with some cool guys form the US for 5 days. THey were all banging these girls who they hooked up with on their first night. THey were all very sexy and I looked forward to getting a piece of the action. After they left I befriended some guys from Germany who wanted me to show them the places to go out.
Within a week I noticed the same girls in the same places picking up new tourists. THe germans couldn't believe their luck when when they each had one of these girls flocking around them like loved up teenagers. I didn't have the heart to tell them. Im not out to spoil anyones fun… and sure enough they all got their fill. For sure there are cute girls to be had and I was making a harsh generalisation based on my experiences. It just wasn't for me. I guess I just like the chase.
I had been to a remote town in Thailand a few years before. I hooked up with a beautiful Thai girl. It was so easy I couldn't believe my luck. She took me back to hers. After we did the business I probed a little into her life story. She had many tales to tell about foreigners she'd been with i felt kinda deflated.
But my friend you are absolutely right!! there is no difference between the locals doing the rounds as much as the girls in my own country. I guess I just didn't like admitting it to myself. THere is nothing more exhilarating than being the first!

Messages In This Thread