rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I the Only One Who Doesn't Plan on Going Back to the Philippines?

Am I the Only One Who Doesn't Plan on Going Back to the Philippines?

Quote: (08-05-2011 04:05 AM)Richie Wrote:  

Yeah I would not go back. I didnt like the idea of sticking my cock in something that had been serviced by 100 other cocks before mine. THhose girls are all skanks. I spent 2 weeks in Borocay. After watching the same girls sleep with new tourists everyday it put me right off. I had no desire whatsoever to sleep with any of locals. Luckily there were enough europeans to keep me occupied.

Thats a real intelligent comment ; all girls are skanks !!

Have you considered looking in other cities/islands ?? I,ve been in the phils for 6 months and visited/lived in many places. i fricking love that country and want to live there one day.

ofcourse boracay has many golddiggers, its a touristy place for the rich asian or european/american

quote = Yeah I would not go back. I didnt like the idea of sticking my cock in something that had been serviced by 100 other cocks before mine. =

Like there no sluts in your country.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread