rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tight Pussy

Tight Pussy

Quote: (07-25-2011 07:16 PM)BostonBMW Wrote:  

This is getting complicated. Just to add a few points for background:

- She does like sex, and was very responsive with my ONE finger, pretty much left a huge wet spot on my sheets.
- When fingering her, if I went too deep, she would wince in pain.
- Also, she was VERY apologetic about the whole situation and was like "if you want to bang other girls, I definitely want you to be satisfied, as long as you will be spend time with me and let me blow you" [Image: biggrin.gif] Not a bad situation you might say? Yes, however I want to plow her at least once...I need to hit it on principle.

She is also willing to try things to open up that coochie, told me that she would be down for it as long as I was ok with the bleeding.

I'll chime in on this.
You have to constantly try to fuck her and her pussy will stretch over time. I couldn't even get the tip in a girl the first time. You have to accept the fact that she will bleed first several times, don't worry if she loves you she won't leave you.

If you keep working on this you'll be able to get most your dick in there in about several weeks time without any bleeding and etc.

I suggest before you fuck her you finger her to get everything to relax down there, make sure you go very slowly with the fingers and with your dick when you're fucking her. After you guys practice enough you'll get your dick all the way in there and she'll be on top of you fucking like nobody's business.

It also helps when you fuck her that her legs are very open, otherwise she's going to start complaining about friction.

Messages In This Thread