rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Importance of height

Importance of height

Quote: (07-19-2011 10:56 AM)torontokid Wrote:  

Quote: (07-18-2011 04:27 AM)Qtip Wrote:  

Height is important. While there is always exceptions to a rule, the simple fact that women don't(read: rarely) date men shorter than them tells you height matters. If you accept that as a fact for most women then as a simple example....

If you're 5'7, your options are all woman 5'6 or less.
If you're 6'6, your options are all women 6'5 or less.

Therefore if you're 6'6" you have many more date-able women than the man that is 5'7, you also have less men to compete against for the women 5'7 to 6'5.

Most guys have shit game and believe their height hurts them.
The guys who don't give a shit date whatever women they want, whether they taller or shorter.

I have never denied I have "shit" game. So you might be onto something here. It's the reason I found this site and read Roosh's books. If I didn't have problems getting women I wouldn't be here, and while many men on this site don't like to admit it, they are in the same boat as myself.

I'm 5'11" and don't consider height a problem. I do think I would be better off if i was 6'3" though. And my response was not personal experience of being denied by taller women, it was more so life experience/observation of a 29 years.

Fact is, we all go out to bars, malls, clubs, grocery stores, etc. Try looking around and counting how often you see a women with a man shorter than her. It's sticks out like a sore thumb and is not hard to see. And what you will notice is... it's rare.

But hell if you're 5'8" and you kill tall bitches all day, good for you, you are not the norm. Or maybe you are, but while these taller women enjoy having sex with you, they obviously don't enjoy being seen in public with you. Then again I've never been to chile.

Messages In This Thread