rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Turning friends into FWBs

Turning friends into FWBs

Quote: (07-12-2011 11:06 AM)Anonybrit Wrote:  

Ok so the last time I posted about a girl here I was talking about someone I knew online, you guys said it wouldn't work out and yeah, it hasn't yet, but it may in the future. But I agree that there's no substitute for getting shit done irl.

I'm not one to club or to have one night stands really, but I really like the idea of friends with benefits. Some emotion there, a friendship but with great, regular sex. My ideal right now would be to have 3 or 4 girls who might come over every week or so to just hang out, watch TV and eat with and then sleep with.

^ Do any of you guys have this kind of situation successful established? Is it an unachievable holy grail or perfectly possible?

Anyway I have a few candidates in mind but I am completely new to this and not sure how to go about it without causing drama or making an ass of myself.

Also, side question: girls that say they are not down for anything casual, should I just move on or is there usually some room to change their minds? I don't want to play anyone though, honesty is a must, can't be ruining friendships and getting a bad rep.

It's a pretty far fetched goal. I suppose it's possible if you are really good with women but even then it would be almost a full time job managing that many girls. Drama will develop rather quickly with at least 3 out of the 4 if not all 4. Feelings always end up developing on one side or the other especially if you hang out as often as once a week.

But if you don't mind leading them on and the drama that will ensue, sure it's possible in short stints.

Realistically if you have 2 girls on FWB list that you bang once a month, I think that about as good as it could get without too many problems. If you would like more than that, it should be strictly sex don't fool around trying to do the "friend" thing with them cause thats when they will get the wrong idea. 4 sluts that you treat like sluts is much more plausible, I'm still thinking to keep it to every other week at most though.

Messages In This Thread