rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to use your cell phone as a wingman

How to use your cell phone as a wingman

Quote: (08-24-2009 02:10 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2009 03:17 AM)Eric Wrote:  

Yeah, I don't know how seriously I'd take someone's public business conversation on a bus from Philly to New York. The train is like $30.

Yeah in theory it shouldn't have worked. I wasn't really trying to pick up at the time. However, it did.

Also, I'm 23 years old and I'm not acting like a baller...I'm acting like a fresh grad starting up a company. I' m bootstrapping so it's all congruent. If I was 35 and talking about a multimillion dollar M&A deal, that might make less sense.

I guess my problem with this is that it's unrealistic and seemingly fake. I used to work in M&A for an investment bank -- you simply can't discuss the details of a deal in public. I'd assume that you wouldn't want to have discussions pertaining to your start-up in public, too. I'm not trying to shit on your idea, but I think I'd roll my eyes if I heard someone talking like Donald Trump on the phone next to me on a bus.

Messages In This Thread