rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are Suits and Soup acting weird? (retitled)

Why are Suits and Soup acting weird? (retitled)

Quote: (02-02-2014 10:24 AM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

You bros never saw species? There's a hot ass chic who plays the lead role. There's a sex scene where she's naked. It gave me a boner. When I was 16 I had boners all the time man. Yeah we were in America. On a ski trip in the poconos. Those were the days you'd jerk multiple times a day. The sex scene gave me a boner so I started jerking under the covers. Than I noticed out the corner of my eye he was jerking too. I minded my own business though. Still it was kind of weird but shit, young me had to get those nuts off. I wish sex scenes in movies still gave me boners.

Species was an old Sci-Fi movie were her:
[Image: NH-Species-2.jpg]

Becomes this:
[Image: species-sil-h-r-giger.jpg]

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Messages In This Thread