rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine in Summers!

Ukraine in Summers!

OMG!
Guys, I was a little shocked at how 'Ukraine in Summers' became a ' How to dress in Summers' thread! I am glad you guys responded... but I dont think I lag behind at all when it comes to fashion/dressing.
I am more into the 'professional' mode usually, if you know what I mean. Wearing something 'hip' and 'trendy' isn't something I'd prefer - I stay on wearing normal clothes, like a decent polo shirt with jeans etc.

In fact, I just met 1 Russian and 2 Czech people, and all of the 3 actually complimented me on my dressing sense (they are exchange students here) I don't really think dressing should be a problem. Although, it is the looks which I am much more concerned about, as in hairstyle and skin care etc. But I'd rather look on the previous threads and learn from there.

Guys, it is the game in Kharkiv which is the objective of this thread [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread