rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Original Another Medellin Datasheet

How Original Another Medellin Datasheet

Fahrenheit sounds pretty awesome. Did you have trouble getting in there rolling solo or with just dudes? Were you hitting the place up early and waiting it out until the early morning rush, or rolling somewhere else beforehand? I'm with you on getting away from the Parque Lleras gringo crowd.

Quote: (10-29-2013 09:15 PM)donnie514 Wrote:  

Fahrenheit: (Itagui) Okay so from the sketch leather jacket guy. We ended up going to this place. By this time my friend from Montreal came down to meet me and stay at my apartment which was the biggest mistake I ever made. My friend had zero dance game as he was used to Montreal Clubs (strike one), zero Spanish (strike two), Not on same budget as me(strike three), Super jacked with monster muscles but needs 50g of protein every hour or else he starts bad tripping (strike four). Anyways we get to the club which has a stage in the Middle where an MC pumps the crowd up. Zero tourists and only locals from Itagui are here. We order some bottles join a group of girls with two douche Colombian guys that had no game. Im speaking too the leather jacket guy who tells me at around 4 AM is where the place gets amazing (it closes at 6 am). So the time rolls by and then taxis start pouring in with loads of hot girls. Turns out this is the place where all the pros and semi pros come to when they don’t get clients to wherever they were and they end the night here either partying or grabbing a last minute local schmuck. Ended up ditching all the clubs in Medellin in my last two weeks and just came here and partied Friday and Saturdays. Made friends with the staff and the bouncer who helped me shore my first girl ever.

I'm leaving some stuff out since Medellin has been covered to death. But if you have any questions I will try my best and answer.

Messages In This Thread