rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bulgaria - Sofia

Bulgaria - Sofia

Quote: (11-23-2013 06:16 AM)Lisitshko Wrote:  

Here you can find the missing info about living (it up) in Bulgaria. Have mercy on me considering typos, I'm severely hungover: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-30349.html

@Greek Kamaki

It's like asking if you prefer the laid back dive bar in Pacific Beach San Diego or the pumping club in West Hollywood Los Angeles. There is no right or wrong, check them all out because it's dirt cheap anyways. As soon as you fall in love with a place, like I did with Sozopol, make some contacts and get yourself a nice bachelor's pad. In general you'll find more families and some older people too in Golden Sands or the little coastal towns like Sozopol, Pomorie, Lozenets etc. Still lots of girls though, no worries. Sunny beach is the loud and more "crazy" alternative, if you're into it. My favorite american saying: Only one way to find out.

Which one is the one with the hottest girls, highest level Game, Best nightlife etc?

IE the South Beach or Monaco of Bulgaria?

Messages In This Thread