rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mother keeping in touch with ex

Mother keeping in touch with ex

Hey guys,

I shamefully use this forum to vent some of my own life BS. I try not to make it a habit, but I trust the advice of you gents.

My recent ex (there's a thread in the game folder about the whole ordeal) still keeps in touch with my mother. In fact, I've heard through the grapevine that my own mother thinks I should forgive her for sleeping with my friend, getting pregnant, and sticking the bill with me. My relationship with her has been hella strained as of late and this isn't making it better.

The point of the matter is, I feel really betrayed. Not only by my ex and the crap she pulled, but now my own mother. The two were super close, but to me it seems like she'd rather her than me.

Obviously, I can't control what the two of them do. Do you guys have any suggestions on getting over this? The standard gym regiment of working out, playing music, and occupying my time with my own hobbies isn't keep the hurt at bay.

Messages In This Thread