rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Picking up 18-20 year olds

Picking up 18-20 year olds

Quote: (11-05-2013 08:45 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

I'm working all day in health care in a fucking prison so I'm exhausted, but contact with all these alpha monsters is making me more aggressive. (I'm not joking in the least, most/half of the people I deal with every day have killed someone, often for no good reason. I'm sure some of my patients were full on hit men) I don't know how it works, some weird biochem probably.

Maybe I just realize how lucky I am to have some chance at young pussy when they literally have none. Zero.

O/T: IKE, you need to read a book by a woman named Vonda Pelto called "Without Remorse". It's a memoir by a woman who worked the same sort of job as you do in the same sort of place in the same part of the country (I believe). Except this was more than 30 years ago. There were some pretty famous bad guys there.

I love that book. It may sound strange but it's my favorite book by a woman... check it out.

Maybe you can tuck into it one night after rolling off that young Mexi pussy and kicking her out until next time. Sounds good to me.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Messages In This Thread