rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Testosterone injections

Testosterone injections

Quote: (10-11-2013 09:31 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Cr33pin, what was your testosterone levels at when you got them checked by the doctor?

What symptoms did you have before stating TRT?

I just turned 29 and think it is time to get my levels checked. I really have no idea if I am low t, or possibly even high t. I know a lot of people said they lived with low t for so long they didn't even realize anything was wrong with them. They thought how they felt was normal.

I was at 378 when I got checked. The doc said that's in the low normal range. As far as symptoms I was having was loss of sex drive... I could still get boners and bang but I wasn't dying to do so like I had in the past. Also I couldn't manage to push myself when working out. I would still work out but I just kind of went through the motions. Lost my self confidence somewhere along the way as well. I just didn't feel very alive really.
Granted maybe a lot of these things could be from depression or something. I moved to a new town and haven't made any friends really. I hang out at the house an play video games, surf the web, work out then chill with my gf all day every day. I have been reading about test injections a lot in my spare time and it just seems worth it to me. The benefits sound good and the cons are few and far in between. A lot of the people that have taken the injections say its the best thing that ever happened to them. You can go threw life feeling like a normal older guy, or you can go threw life feeling like a alive 20 year old guy.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread