rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Countries Featuring the BEST Asses

Countries Featuring the BEST Asses

Gentlemen,

Or shall I say international ass men of the world.

Time to talk Size. Shape. Waist. Width x Length x Height. Roundness and Firmness.

Most guys are gonna say Brazil. Fair enough.

But what about the best asses in the Anglosphere? Eastern Europe? South East Asia?

Forget the outliers. Sure, you might have fucked a Ukranian or Japanese girl with some ass, but let's keep it real with exceptions from the norm. I'll start:

United States = Plenty of fat, overweight ass. Among the nice asses, too much of a melting pot to rate. Politically correct diversity among all asses.

UK = London is also too diverse to speak on, but the north has plenty of thick ass & thighs. Unfortunately, waist is not as pinched as some other anglo parts of the world.

Australia = Lots of big booty white girls in Melbourne & Sydney. Wider in the hips than in the US or UK on average, and that's saying something. Doesn't pop out nearly as much front to back. Size large for sure.

France/French Canadian (Quebec) = Smaller & tighter asses than all her neighbors. More refined, and less exaggerated curve quality.

Germany = Nice mix of medium thick thighs and bubble ass roundness. Stockier & meatier than their slavic neighbors. More noticable "child bearing hips". A balanced, healthy amount of ass.

Poland = Smaller & rounder ass ,with slender gorgeous legs. Not much in the size department, but a friendly & approachable shape adds a 3rd dimension to an otherwise "normal" ass.

Czech Republic = Looks the same as Poland from my time there.

Scandanavian = I haven't been there yet, so someone needs to break these down. But the Scandanavian asses I tapped in other countries had fantastic heart shaped bubble butts.

[Image: nkOFgvw.jpg]

What countries do you think have girls with the dopest asses?

Messages In This Thread