rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin Data Sheet

Medellin Data Sheet

@LatinLover

HUmm...OK, you have not told us how you broke the girls away from their girlfriends, and other guy friends. No (hot) girl goes out alone dancing in Colombia - ever, so I am very curious how you pulled them away from their peers for an f-close that same night. I've tried a dozen ways, and have succeeded only 4x in over 100 approaches. Granted, they all want to fuck me another day, but I am not interested in fucking another day.

Not to toot my own horn, but I consider myself a great dancer (I was a salsa instructor a few years ago and won several competitions regionally), not just techno (how can anyone not dance techno?), but bachata, and even west coast swing. Girls do not flock to me just for being a good dancer, or to any of the guys I know that are Colombian locals. A lot of Colombian guys are good dancers, they grew up with this shit, and they still have to "put in work" as my NYC gangstas would say.

So, you are saying you pulled a hat trick man? You got 3 girls in one night from techno club in Medellin? Seriously, I need to see you in action and sign up for your bootcamp 'cuz I have never pulled a hat trick in Colombia. You are talking about non-pros right?

Sadly, a direct SNL's (same night lay) from a Medellin nightclub seldom happens unless I have met the girl elsewhere first. Even if it was an ice cream stand for 20 minutes earlier on that day; we had a previous interaction.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread